Manage Your Divorce
When you manage your divorce you will…
- take charge of your life
- find solutions that work for you
- save time
- save money
- get along better with your ex
- move on with your life
Take Charge of Your Divorce and Your Life!
If you aren’t managing your divorce, someone else will.
How you get through your divorce is up to YOU. The first step in picking up the pieces is learning to MANAGE your future. You are responsible for your life and only you. Your life is yours to do with as you please. If you don’t like it, only YOU can change it. The most important thing to remember is that you CAN create the life you want.
For some people, divorce is all about legal battles but there are more ways to dissolve a marriage than engaging in heated warfare and you need to know all YOUR OPTIONS. The best way to survive your divorce intact while minimizing the emotional damage and move on to create a life you really want, is to ensure that you are able to make the shift from being a couple to being single as smoothly as possible.
Unfortunately, there is no standard formula to help you make this shift and reach resolution. Your situation is unique and you require specific solutions that work for you and your family. But you can’t make your best decisions, have reasonable discussions or negotiate agreements when emotions are running high.
Managing your divorce means paying attention to all the aspects of your divorce. But this passage is often fraught with fear, loneliness and confusion. Trying to learn to adjust on your own can be frustrating and overwhelming. You can find yourself hopelessly 'stuck’ or unsure about which way to turn.
To take control of your life and make sound decisions, you have to know what you want. And what’s important. You need to know the facts and understand them. Divorce Coaching helps you do that.
You can bounce ideas off your coach and together you can explore the alternatives when you are stuck on a particular problem. You can take the time to think things over and understand the advantages and disadvantages of your different choices.
Your coach provides good sound information and feedback so you can stay in control of your decisions.
When you take control and manage your divorce:
- You will end up with a more satisfactory resolution
- You will save time
- You will save money
- You will have a more amicable relationship with your former spouse.
- You will be able to move on with your life without a lot of excess baggage.
How To Do It
There are several things you can do if you’re working to take control of your divorce:
- Gather information – lots of it. Divorce Solutions is a great place to start, but check out other sites on the web and your local library, bookstore or the Family Law Information Centre for information about your divorce.
- Organize. Gather up, organize and understand all the financial aspects of your marriage.
- Understand your legal rights and obligations.
- Decide on what you want both during your divorce and for your life after divorce.
- Communicate. Keep the lines of communication open with your spouse to the extent that you can. I know it isn’t easy to do but if you want to avoid long legal delays and high costs it’s essential if you are working to stay in control. The best way to do this, at least at the beginning, is to keep the business aspects of your divorce separate from your personal issues.
- Seek assistance from Divorce Experts and take the time you need to let it all sink in.
Remember, this is YOUR divorce and YOUR life.
The more knowledgeable you are about your options and choices, the better your decisions and actions will reflect the best long-term interests of you and your children.
Knowledge is power. Without it, you are floundering like a helpless victim. With it, you have strength and control. You can manage your divorce and keep it flowing smoothly forward.
You know more about your family and your situation than any lawyer or judge can ever learn. Decisions that are made now will affect you and your kids for the rest of your life. Why leave it up to others? Take charge of your divorce and your life!
- Are you ready to stop playing the blame game and waging war?
- Are you ready to start finding solutions, not fault?
- Are you ready to let go and start rebuilding your life?
If you are at a crossroads in your divorce dilemma, why not acquire the tools and strategies that will help you successfully Rebuild your life.
What are you waiting for? Don’t wait another minute Take the first step now, click here.[ back to top of page ]
the Broken Heart
based on "Rebuilding When Your Relationship Ends" by Dr. Bruce Fisher » Workshop Info & Registration
People often become what they believe themselves to be. When I believe I cannot do something, it makes me incapable of doing it. When I believe I can, I acquire the ability to do it even if I didn’t have it in the beginning.
( Gandhi )
MANAGE YOUR DIVORCE: A Survival Guide
» Get your free manual here «